Disjunct distribution of highly diverged mitochondrial lineage clade and population subdivision in a marine bivalve with pelagic larval dispersal
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2215–2229, August 2003
How to Cite
Luttikhuizen, P. C., Drent, J. and Baker, A. J. (2003), Disjunct distribution of highly diverged mitochondrial lineage clade and population subdivision in a marine bivalve with pelagic larval dispersal. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2215–2229. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01872.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2003
- Received 20 November 2002; revision received 27 March 2003; accepted 27 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!