The demographic history of the New Zealand short-tailed bat Mystacina tuberculata inferred from modified control region sequences
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1895–1911, July 2003
How to Cite
Lloyd, B. D. (2003), The demographic history of the New Zealand short-tailed bat Mystacina tuberculata inferred from modified control region sequences. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1895–1911. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01879.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Received 5 August 2002; revision received 3 February 2003; accepted 2 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!