Phylogeography of the endangered darkling beetle species of Pimelia endemic to Gran Canaria (Canary Islands)
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2131–2143, August 2003
How to Cite
Contreras-Díaz, H. G., Moya, O., Oromí, P. and Juan, C. (2003), Phylogeography of the endangered darkling beetle species of Pimelia endemic to Gran Canaria (Canary Islands). Molecular Ecology, 12: 2131–2143. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01884.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received 9 December 2002; revision received 12 March 2003; accepted 9 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!