Genetic structure and gene flow in a metapopulation of an endangered plant species, Silene tatarica
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2073–2085, August 2003
How to Cite
Tero, N., Aspi, J., Siikamäki, P., Jäkäläniemi, A. and Tuomi, J. (2003), Genetic structure and gene flow in a metapopulation of an endangered plant species, Silene tatarica. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2073–2085. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01898.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2003
- Received 29 January 2003; revision received 2 May 2003; accepted 2 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!