Identification of reproductively isolated lineages of Amur grayling (Thymallus grubii Dybowski 1869): concordance between phenotypic and genetic variation
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2345–2355, September 2003
How to Cite
Froufe, E., Knizhin, I., Koskinen, M. T., Primmer, C. R. and Weiss, S. (2003), Identification of reproductively isolated lineages of Amur grayling (Thymallus grubii Dybowski 1869): concordance between phenotypic and genetic variation. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2345–2355. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01901.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Received 28 November 2002; revision received 7 March 2003; accepted 12 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!