Huge populations and old species of Costa Rican and Panamanian dirt frogs inferred from mitochondrial and nuclear gene sequences
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 2525–2540, October 2003
How to Cite
Crawford, A. J. (2003), Huge populations and old species of Costa Rican and Panamanian dirt frogs inferred from mitochondrial and nuclear gene sequences. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2525–2540. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01910.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 13 January 2003; revision received 29 April 2003; accepted 2 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!