Present address: Department of Population Biology, Evolutionary Biology Centre, Uppsala University, Norbyvägen 18d, SE-75236 Uppsala, Sweden.
Aggressiveness is associated with genetic diversity in landlocked salmon (Salmo salar)
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 2399–2407, September 2003
How to Cite
Tiira, K., Laurila, A., Peuhkuri, N., Piironen, J., Ranta, E. and Primmer, C. R. (2003), Aggressiveness is associated with genetic diversity in landlocked salmon (Salmo salar). Molecular Ecology, 12: 2399–2407. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01925.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2003
- Received 28 January 2003; revision received 29 April 2003; accepted 1 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!