Present address: Department of Entomology, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA.
Colony and population genetic structure of the Formosan subterranean termite, Coptotermes formosanus, in Japan
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 2599–2608, October 2003
How to Cite
Vargo, E. L., Husseneder, C. and Grace, J. K. (2003), Colony and population genetic structure of the Formosan subterranean termite, Coptotermes formosanus, in Japan. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2599–2608. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01938.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Received 28 February 2003; revision received 8 May 2003; accepted 24 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!