Present address: Instituto de Investagación en Recursos Cinegéticos (C.S.I.C.-U.C.L.M.), Ronda de Toledo s/n, 13005, Ciudad Real, Spain
Genetic evidence for female-biased dispersal in the bullfrog, Rana catesbeiana (Ranidae)
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3165–3172, November 2003
How to Cite
Austin, J. D., Dávila, J. A., Lougheed, S. C. and Boag, P. T. (2003), Genetic evidence for female-biased dispersal in the bullfrog, Rana catesbeiana (Ranidae). Molecular Ecology, 12: 3165–3172. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01948.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Received 9 April 2003; revision received 10 July 2003; accepted 10 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!