Mitochondrial DNA sequences reveal extensive cryptic diversity within a western American springsnail
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 2771–2782, October 2003
How to Cite
Liu, H.-P., Hershler, R. and Clift, K. (2003), Mitochondrial DNA sequences reveal extensive cryptic diversity within a western American springsnail. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2771–2782. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01949.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Received 20 March 2003; revision received 20 June 2003; accepted 10 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!