Genetic structure of Mesoamerican populations of Big-leaf mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) inferred from microsatellite analysis
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 2885–2893, November 2003
How to Cite
Novick, R. R., Dick, C. w., Lemes, M. R., Navarro, C., Caccone, A. and Bermingham, E. (2003), Genetic structure of Mesoamerican populations of Big-leaf mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) inferred from microsatellite analysis. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2885–2893. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01951.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Received 25 March 2003; revision received 10 July 2003; accepted 10 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!