Population dynamics and gene transfer in genetically modified bacteria in a model microcosm
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3097–3107, November 2003
How to Cite
Lilley, A. K., Bailey, M. J., Barr, M., Kilshaw, K., Timms-Wilson, T. M., Day, M. J., Norris, S. J., Jones, T. H. and Godfray, H. C. J. (2003), Population dynamics and gene transfer in genetically modified bacteria in a model microcosm. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3097–3107. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01960.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Received 17 February 2003; revision received 11 July 2003; accepted 11 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!