Present address: Department of Ecology and Systematics, PO Box 65, 00014 University of Helsinki, Finland.
Conservation genetics of the wood ant, Formica lugubris, in a fragmented landscape
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 2931–2940, November 2003
How to Cite
Gyllenstrand, N. and Seppä, P. (2003), Conservation genetics of the wood ant, Formica lugubris, in a fragmented landscape. Molecular Ecology, 12: 2931–2940. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01975.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Received 27 January 2003; revision received 17 April 2003; accepted 13 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!