Phylogeography of Biomphalaria glabrata and B. pfeifferi, important intermediate hosts of Schistosoma mansoni in the New and Old World tropics
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3041–3056, November 2003
How to Cite
Dejong, R. J., Morgan, J. A. T., Wilson, W. D., Al-Jaser, M. H., Appleton, C. C., Coulibaly, G., D’Andrea, P. S., Doenhoff, M. J., Haas, W., Idris, M. A., Magalhães, L. A., Moné, H., Mouahid, G., Mubila, L., Pointier, J.-P., Webster, J. P., Zanotti-Magalhães, E. M., Paraense, W. L., Mkoji, G. M. and Loker, E. S. (2003), Phylogeography of Biomphalaria glabrata and B. pfeifferi, important intermediate hosts of Schistosoma mansoni in the New and Old World tropics. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3041–3056. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01977.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received 29 April 2003; revision received 13 August 2003; accepted 13 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!