Present address: Universidad Austral de Chile, Facultad de Ciencias Agrarias, Casilla 567, Valdivia, Chile
A cyclophilin gene marker confirming geographical differentiation of Norway spruce populations and indicating viability response on excess soil-born salinity
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3147–3155, November 2003
How to Cite
Bozhko, M., Riegel, R., Schubert, R. and Müller-Starck, G. (2003), A cyclophilin gene marker confirming geographical differentiation of Norway spruce populations and indicating viability response on excess soil-born salinity. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3147–3155. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01983.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received 11 July 2003; revision received 22 August 2003; accepted 22 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!