Out of the Alps: colonization of Northern Europe by East Alpine populations of the Glacier Buttercup Ranunculus glacialis L. (Ranunculaceae)
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3373–3381, December 2003
How to Cite
Schönswetter, P., Paun, O., Tribsch, A. and Niklfeld, H. (2003), Out of the Alps: colonization of Northern Europe by East Alpine populations of the Glacier Buttercup Ranunculus glacialis L. (Ranunculaceae). Molecular Ecology, 12: 3373–3381. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01984.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
- Received 20 June 2003; revision received 22 August 2003; accepted 22 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!