Present address: British Antarctic Survey, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ET, UK
Population structure of Litopenaeus schmitti (Decapoda: Penaeidae) from the Brazilian coast identified using six polymorphic microsatellite loci
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3213–3217, December 2003
How to Cite
Maggioni, R., Rogers, A. D. and Maclean, N. (2003), Population structure of Litopenaeus schmitti (Decapoda: Penaeidae) from the Brazilian coast identified using six polymorphic microsatellite loci. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3213–3217. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01987.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Received 11 February 2003; revision received 14 May 2003; accepted 22 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!