Pollen flow in the wildservice tree, Sorbus torminalis (L.) Crantz. I. Evaluating the paternity analysis procedure in continuous populations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3427–3439, December 2003
How to Cite
Oddou-Muratorio, S., Houot, M.-L., Demesure-Musch, B. and Austerlitz, F. (2003), Pollen flow in the wildservice tree, Sorbus torminalis (L.) Crantz. I. Evaluating the paternity analysis procedure in continuous populations. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3427–3439. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01989.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Received 20 May 2003; revision received 22 August 2003; accepted 22 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!