Present address: USDA National Center for Agriculture Utilization Research, 1815 North University Street, Peoria, IL 61604, USA.
Genetic consequences of white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) restoration in Mississippi
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3237–3252, December 2003
How to Cite
Deyoung, R. W., Demarais, S., Honeycutt, R. L., Rooney, A. P., Gonzales, R. A. and Gee, K. L. (2003), Genetic consequences of white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) restoration in Mississippi. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3237–3252. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01996.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
- Received 1 April 2003; revision received 28 August 2003; accepted 28 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!