Present address: USDA National Center for Agriculture Utilization Research, 1815 North University Street, Peoria, IL 61604, USA.
Genetic consequences of white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) restoration in Mississippi
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3237–3252, December 2003
How to Cite
Deyoung, R. W., Demarais, S., Honeycutt, R. L., Rooney, A. P., Gonzales, R. A. and Gee, K. L. (2003), Genetic consequences of white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) restoration in Mississippi. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3237–3252. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01996.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2003
- Received 1 April 2003; revision received 28 August 2003; accepted 28 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!