Environmentally related patterns of reproductive modes in the aphid Myzus persicae and the predominance of two ‘superclones’ in Victoria, Australia
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 3493–3504, December 2003
How to Cite
Vorburger, C., Lancaster, M. and Sunnucks, P. (2003), Environmentally related patterns of reproductive modes in the aphid Myzus persicae and the predominance of two ‘superclones’ in Victoria, Australia. Molecular Ecology, 12: 3493–3504. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01998.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Received 4 June 2003; revision received 28 August 2003; accepted 28 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!