Circum Black Sea phylogeography of Barbus freshwater fishes: divergence in the Pontic glacial refugium
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2003
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 87–95, January 2004
How to Cite
Kotlík, P., Bogutskaya, N. G. and Ekmekçi, F. G. (2004), Circum Black Sea phylogeography of Barbus freshwater fishes: divergence in the Pontic glacial refugium. Molecular Ecology, 13: 87–95. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02021.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2003
- Received 7 July 2003; revision received 24 September 2003; accepted 24 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!