Combining demographic, environmental and genetic data to test hypotheses about colonization events in metapopulations
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 811–825, April 2004
How to Cite
Gaggiotti, O. E., Brooks, S. P., Amos, W. and Harwood, J. (2004), Combining demographic, environmental and genetic data to test hypotheses about colonization events in metapopulations. Molecular Ecology, 13: 811–825. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02028.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Received 29 June 2003; revision received 2 September 2003; accepted 24 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!