Genetic structure of the forest herb Primula elatior in a changing landscape
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 211–219, January 2004
How to Cite
Jacquemyn, H., Honnay, O., Galbusera, P. and Roldán-Ruiz, I. (2004), Genetic structure of the forest herb Primula elatior in a changing landscape. Molecular Ecology, 13: 211–219. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02033.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Received 25 July 2003; revision received 3 October 2003; accepted 3 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!