Mitochondrial control region diversity of the houbara bustard Chlamydotis undulata complex and genetic structure along the Atlantic seaboard of North Africa
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2003
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 43–54, January 2004
How to Cite
Idaghdour, Y., Broderick, D., Korrida, A. and Chbel, F. (2004), Mitochondrial control region diversity of the houbara bustard Chlamydotis undulata complex and genetic structure along the Atlantic seaboard of North Africa. Molecular Ecology, 13: 43–54. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02039.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2003
- Received 18 July 2003; revision received 8 October 2003; accepted 8 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!