Limited effect of anthropogenic habitat fragmentation on molecular diversity in a rain forest skink, Gnypetoscincus queenslandiae
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 259–269, February 2004
How to Cite
Sumner, J., Jessop, T., Paetkau, D. and Moritz, C. (2004), Limited effect of anthropogenic habitat fragmentation on molecular diversity in a rain forest skink, Gnypetoscincus queenslandiae. Molecular Ecology, 13: 259–269. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02056.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Received 25 July 2003; revision received 15 October 2003; accepted 15 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!