The distribution of the ancestral haplotype in finite stepping-stone models with population expansion
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 877–886, April 2004
How to Cite
Satta, Y. and Takahata, N. (2004), The distribution of the ancestral haplotype in finite stepping-stone models with population expansion. Molecular Ecology, 13: 877–886. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02069.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2003
- Received 25 August 2003; revision received 22 October 2003; accepted 22 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!