Current and historical patterns of drainage connectivity in eastern Australia inferred from population genetic structuring in a widespread freshwater fish Pseudomugil signifer (Pseudomugilidae)
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 391–401, February 2004
How to Cite
Wong, B. B. M., Keogh, J. S. and McGlashan, D. J. (2004), Current and historical patterns of drainage connectivity in eastern Australia inferred from population genetic structuring in a widespread freshwater fish Pseudomugil signifer (Pseudomugilidae). Molecular Ecology, 13: 391–401. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02085.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2004
- Received 7 July 2003; revision received 25 September 2003; accepted 5 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!