Phylogeography of the common goby, Pomatoschistus microps, with particular emphasis on the colonization of the Mediterranean and the North Sea
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 403–417, February 2004
How to Cite
Gysels, E. S., Hellemans, B., Pampoulie, C. and Volckaert, F. A. M. (2004), Phylogeography of the common goby, Pomatoschistus microps, with particular emphasis on the colonization of the Mediterranean and the North Sea. Molecular Ecology, 13: 403–417. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.02087.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Received 8 September 2003; revision received 5 November 2003; accepted 5 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!