Founding events influence genetic population structure of sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) in Lake Clark, Alaska
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 277–290, February 2004
How to Cite
Ramstad, K. M., Woody, C. A., Sage, G. K. and Allendorf, F. W. (2004), Founding events influence genetic population structure of sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) in Lake Clark, Alaska. Molecular Ecology, 13: 277–290. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.2062.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Received 27 June 2003; revision received 15 October 2003; accepted 15 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!