Colony genetic organization and colony fusion in the termite Reticulitermes flavipes as revealed by foraging patterns over time and space
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 431–441, February 2004
How to Cite
Deheer, C. J. and Vargo, E. L. (2004), Colony genetic organization and colony fusion in the termite Reticulitermes flavipes as revealed by foraging patterns over time and space. Molecular Ecology, 13: 431–441. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.2065.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Received 28 August 2003; revision received 15 October 2003; accepted 15 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!