Genetic assignment methods for the direct, real-time estimation of migration rate: a simulation-based exploration of accuracy and power
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 55–65, January 2004
How to Cite
Paetkau, D., Slade, R., Burden, M. and Estoup, A. (2004), Genetic assignment methods for the direct, real-time estimation of migration rate: a simulation-based exploration of accuracy and power. Molecular Ecology, 13: 55–65. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2004.02008.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Received 13 June 2003; revision received 9 September 2003; accepted 9 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!