Evidence of genetic distinction and long-term population decline in wolves (Canis lupus) in the Italian Apennines
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 523–536, March 2004
How to Cite
Lucchini, V., Galov, A. and Randi, E. (2004), Evidence of genetic distinction and long-term population decline in wolves (Canis lupus) in the Italian Apennines. Molecular Ecology, 13: 523–536. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2004.02077.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Received 18 May 2003; revision received 11 September 2003; accepted 31 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!