Tandem constructs to mitigate transgene persistence: tobacco as a model
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 697–710, March 2004
How to Cite
Al-Ahmad, H., Galili, S. and Gressel, J. (2004), Tandem constructs to mitigate transgene persistence: tobacco as a model. Molecular Ecology, 13: 697–710. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2004.02092.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Received 25 July 2003; revision received 14 November 2003; accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!