Spatial structure and genetic diversity of two tropical tree species with contrasting breeding systems and different ploidy levels
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 657–669, March 2004
How to Cite
Ng, K. K. S., Lee, S. L. and Koh, C. L. (2004), Spatial structure and genetic diversity of two tropical tree species with contrasting breeding systems and different ploidy levels. Molecular Ecology, 13: 657–669. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2004.02094.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2004
- Received 14 August 2003; revision received 23 August 2003; accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!