Present address: USDA-CPHST, Plant Germplasm Quarantive and Biotechnology Laboratory, BARC-East, Building 580, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA.
Population differentiation and recombination in wheat scab populations of Gibberella zeae from the United States
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 563–571, March 2004
How to Cite
Zeller, K. A., Bowden, R. L. and Leslie, J. F. (2004), Population differentiation and recombination in wheat scab populations of Gibberella zeae from the United States. Molecular Ecology, 13: 563–571. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2004.02098.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Received 12 October 2003; revision received 14 November 2003; accepted 14 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!