Impact of wild-type and genetically modified Pseudomonas fluorescens on soil enzyme activities and microbial population structure in the rhizosphere of pea
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 617–625, May 1998
How to Cite
NASEBY, D. C. and LYNCH, J. M. (1998), Impact of wild-type and genetically modified Pseudomonas fluorescens on soil enzyme activities and microbial population structure in the rhizosphere of pea. Molecular Ecology, 7: 617–625. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1998.00367.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!