Habitat islands, genetic diversity, and gene flow in a Patagonian rodent
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 667–678, June 1998
How to Cite
KIM, I., PHILLIPS, C. J., MONJEAU, J. A., BIRNEY, E. C., NOACK, K., PUMO, D. E., SIKES, R. S. and DOLE, J. A. (1998), Habitat islands, genetic diversity, and gene flow in a Patagonian rodent. Molecular Ecology, 7: 667–678. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1998.00369.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!