The use of (GACA)4 PCR to sex Old World vultures (Aves: Accipitridae)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 779–782, June 1998
How to Cite
WINK, M., SAUER-GÜRTH, H., MARTINEZ, F., DOVAL, G., BLANCO, G. and HATZOFE, O. (1998), The use of (GACA)4 PCR to sex Old World vultures (Aves: Accipitridae). Molecular Ecology, 7: 779–782. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1998.00377.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!