Founder events and variation at microsatellite loci in an insular passerine bird, the Laysan finch (Telespiza cantans)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 719–731, June 1998
How to Cite
TARR, C. L., CONANT, S. and FLEISCHER, R. C. (1998), Founder events and variation at microsatellite loci in an insular passerine bird, the Laysan finch (Telespiza cantans). Molecular Ecology, 7: 719–731. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1998.00385.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!