Population genetic structure of wild rice Oryza glumaepatula distributed in the Amazon flood area influenced by its life-history traits
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1371–1381, October 1998
How to Cite
AKIMOTO, M., SHIMAMOTO, Y. and MORISHIMA, H. (1998), Population genetic structure of wild rice Oryza glumaepatula distributed in the Amazon flood area influenced by its life-history traits. Molecular Ecology, 7: 1371–1381. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1998.00485.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!