Fertilization and defoliation frequency affect genetic diversity of Festuca pratensis Huds. in permanent grasslands
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1557–1567, November 1998
How to Cite
KÖLLIKER, R., STADELMANN, F. J., REIDY, B. and NÖSBERGER, J. (1998), Fertilization and defoliation frequency affect genetic diversity of Festuca pratensis Huds. in permanent grasslands. Molecular Ecology, 7: 1557–1567. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1998.00486.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!