Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1709–1718, December 1998
How to Cite
BOOMSMA, J. J. and VAN DER HAVE, T. M. (1998), Queen mating and paternity variation in the ant Lasius niger. Molecular Ecology, 7: 1709–1718. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1998.00504.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!