This work was part of H. J. Heaton's MSc thesis research for the University of California, Riverside. All the authors are involved in the study of ecological and genetic diversity of Neotropical woody plants.
Extreme ecological and phenotypic differences in the tropical tree chicozapote (Manilkara zapota (L.) P. Royen) are not matched by genetic divergence: a random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
1999 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 627–632, April 1999
How to Cite
Heaton, H. J., Whitkus, R. and Gómez-Pompa, A. (1999), Extreme ecological and phenotypic differences in the tropical tree chicozapote (Manilkara zapota (L.) P. Royen) are not matched by genetic divergence: a random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis. Molecular Ecology, 8: 627–632. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00616.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!