Correspondence: M. J. Ford. Fax: +1 (206) 860-3267; E-mail: email@example.com
Natural selection promotes divergence of transferrin among salmonid species
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1055–1061, June 1999
How to Cite
Ford, M. J., Thornton, P. J. and Park, L. K. (1999), Natural selection promotes divergence of transferrin among salmonid species. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1055–1061. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00651.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 21 July 1998; revision received 6 January 1999;accepted 16 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!