Correspondence: A. M. Clark. Fax: +1-352-392-3704; E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Effects of natural habitat fragmentation on an endemic scrub lizard (Sceloporus woodi): an historical perspective based on a mitochondrial DNA gene genealogy
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1093–1104, July 1999
How to Cite
Clark, A. M., Bowen, B. W. and Branch, L. C. (1999), Effects of natural habitat fragmentation on an endemic scrub lizard (Sceloporus woodi): an historical perspective based on a mitochondrial DNA gene genealogy. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1093–1104. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00653.x
Representative sequences from this project are deposited in Genbank under Accession nos. AF144631–AF144635.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 26 July 1998; revision received 23 December 1998;accepted 23 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!