Correspondence: J. A. Markert. Fax: +01-603-862 3784; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Biogeography and population genetics of the Lake Malawi cichlid Melanochromis auratus: habitat transience, philopatry and speciation
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1013–1026, June 1999
How to Cite
Markert, J. A., Arnegard, M. E., Danley, P. D. and Kocher, T. D. (1999), Biogeography and population genetics of the Lake Malawi cichlid Melanochromis auratus: habitat transience, philopatry and speciation. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1013–1026. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00658.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 5 August 1998; revision received 22 January 1999;accepted 22 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!