Correspondence: T. Y. Chiang. Fax: + 886 6-2742583, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phylogeography of North American populations of the moss species Hylocomium splendens based on the nucleotide sequence of internal transcribed spacer 2 of nuclear ribosomal DNA
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1037–1042, June 1999
How to Cite
Chiang, T. Y. and Schaal, B. A. (1999), Phylogeography of North American populations of the moss species Hylocomium splendens based on the nucleotide sequence of internal transcribed spacer 2 of nuclear ribosomal DNA. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1037–1042. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00668.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 20 August 1998; revision received 11 February 1999;accepted 17 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!