Correspondence: B. W. Murray. Fax: +49-7071-600-437; E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Allelic and haplotype variation of major histocompatibility complex class II DRB1 and DQB loci in the St Lawrence beluga (Delphinapterus leucas)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1127–1139, July 1999
How to Cite
Murray, B. W., Michaud, R. and White, B. N. (1999), Allelic and haplotype variation of major histocompatibility complex class II DRB1 and DQB loci in the St Lawrence beluga (Delphinapterus leucas). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1127–1139. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00670.x
†Present address: Max-Planck-Institut für Biologie, Abt. Immungenetik, Corrensstrasse 42, D-72076, Tübingen, Germany.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 16 July 1998; revision received 28 January 1999;accepted 17 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!