Characterization of microsatellite DNA loci for a neotropical migrant songbird, the Swainson’s thrush (Catharus ustulatus)
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1551–1552, September 1999
How to Cite
Lisle gibbs, H., Tabak, L. M. and Hobson, K. (1999), Characterization of microsatellite DNA loci for a neotropical migrant songbird, the Swainson’s thrush (Catharus ustulatus). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1551–1552. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294x.1999.00673.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 23 November 1998;revision accepted 4 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!